Click on the headline to see a sample of the features available in the Hockessin Community News print edition, now available at local stores.
The Jan. 25 print edition of the Hockessin Community News includes the following features:
• Education guide, a special section.
• Feature story on Red Clay School District's new "EDtv" educational cable-access channel at McKean High School, where students can learn about communication careers and post their content.
• Preview of Sanford School's production of "The Sound of Music."
• Coverage of the "Invention Convention" at Hagley Museum.
• Reminder about the Miss Hockessin Pageant in February.
• Coverage of the grand re-opening of the Lantana Square ACME, with a feature story about 47-year ACME employee John Donahue.