Pre-registration for kindergarten students will begin Jan. 28 at each nine elementary schools in the Brandywine School District.
Parents must register their children in their feeder school; information about feeder pattern is available under the schools tab at brandywineschools.org. Kindergarten class times will be the same as for grades first through fifth in each school; approximately 8:35 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Transportation and lunch will be provided and families may apply for free/reduced lunch.
Parents must bring the following items to registration:
1. Birth certificate with raised seal or passport.
2. Child’s social security card or number.
3. Immunization/shot record.
4. Physical examination report from a doctor (due by Aug. 1).
5. Two proofs of residence in the district, as per District Registration Requirements.
6. Person registering the child must be legal parent/guardian with proof of identity.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before Aug. 31 in order to start school in the fall of 2013, by Delaware State Law.
For more information, visit brandywineschools.org.