Changes to the DART First State statewide fixed route bus service will become effective Dec. 2.
Bold type indicates a change from or an addition to the original proposal based on public comments:
New Castle County:
- Route 4 – bus boardings on Orange Street will be restored.
- Route 12 – time adjustments will be made to improve on-time performance. In addition, trips will be added between the Chase Center at the Riverfront and Rodney Square to increase frequency during the morning and afternoon peak rush periods. The new trips leaving the Chase Center are 7:16 a.m., 7:46 a.m., 8:17 a.m., 8:30 a.m., 8:35 a.m., 8:58 a.m.; a new trip will leave Rodney Square at 4:55 p.m.
- Route 43 – service will be extended to the new Amazon.Com facility in Middletown; service will end at the Odessa Park and Ride, no longer serving the town of Odessa.
Kent and Sussex Counties:
- Minor time adjustments.
- Route 45 – a new southbound trip will be added leaving Wilmington (Delaware Avenue at Adams Street) at 6:00 p.m, arriving at Odessa Park & Ride at 6:58 p.m.
- Route 301 – minor time adjustment for connections at Christiana Mall to Newark based routes.
For more information, call (800) 652-3278 or visit DartFirstState.com.