- PHOTO GALLERY: Secretary Kee conducts lesson on apple tree trimming at Sanford
- Posted March 7, 2013 midnight
- As part of the Sanford School's continued efforts in environmental stewardship and sustainability, Sanford and CulinArt are launching a new Sanford School garden project and beginning a program to harvest apples. Delaware Secretary of Agriculture Ed Kee supported these initiatives by: Conducting a lesson on apple tree trimming and maintenance; and participating in the ribbon cutting ceremony for the garden project.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Red Clay Consolidated School District Kick-off Two Major Projects
- Read more top stories