- DIAA Girls Swimming Championships
- Posted March 4, 2013 midnight
- Charter School of Wilmington won the DIAA girls team title Saturday afternoon. The Force tallied 349.5 points, easily topping runner-up St. Mark's (240 points) and third place Newark (186 points). Several state records fell at the meet and Tatnall's Kaitlyn Jones broke Olympian Missy Franklin's national record in the 200 individual medley by more than half a second. The meet was held at the Carpenter Sports Complex at the University of Delaware.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Red Clay Consolidated School District Kick-off Two Major Projects
- Read more top stories