- Seen on Scene: Delaware Tech’s 9th Annual Mardi Gras Fundraiser
- Posted Feb. 13, 2013 midnight
- On Saturday, February 9, 2013, Delaware Technical Community College held its 9th annual An Evening of Mardi Gras. The gala celebration is the largest annual fundraiser for the Stanton/Wilmington Campus, and proceeds are directed to Delaware Tech’s Educational Foundation which funds student scholarships as well as financial assistance for books, supplies, fees and even childcare for current and future Delaware Tech students. The event is held at the College’s Wilmington Campus. Check out who was there enjoying the festivities.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Red Clay School District parent forum rescheduled for May 30
- Cab Calloway School of the Arts marks theatre renovations with ...
- Social Security reveals top baby names in Delaware for 2012
- New Castle County recognized for financial reporting excellence...
- Bohm, Woods win Red Clay Board of Education election
- Hockessin couple resurrects Everyday Artists off Old Lancaster ...
- Mother's Day in Hockessin starts with Ladies Auxiliary breakfas...
- Newark students to participate in Ford/AAA Auto skills competit...
- Red Clay school board incumbent Kenneth Woods faces phantom opp...
- Troopers seek public's help identifying cigarette thief
- New Castle County capital construction spending nearly flat for...
- Read more top stories