- PHOTO GALLERY: Military Students help with Girl Scout cookie delivery
- Posted Feb. 8, 2013 midnight
- On Monday, Feb. 4, the Cranston Heights Fire hall was taken over by an overwhelming amount of Girl Scout cookies. Luckily, Girl Scout Service Unit 45, which includes Hockessin, Pike Creek, as well as some of Wilmington and Newark, got by with a little help from some local students. Delaware Military Academy students had off from school on Monday to commit an act of service, and student Caitlyn Naugton, a junior and Girl Scout, coordinated the service project for the school.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Red Clay School District parent forum rescheduled for May 30
- Cab Calloway School of the Arts marks theatre renovations with ...
- Social Security reveals top baby names in Delaware for 2012
- New Castle County recognized for financial reporting excellence...
- Bohm, Woods win Red Clay Board of Education election
- Hockessin couple resurrects Everyday Artists off Old Lancaster ...
- Mother's Day in Hockessin starts with Ladies Auxiliary breakfas...
- Newark students to participate in Ford/AAA Auto skills competit...
- Red Clay school board incumbent Kenneth Woods faces phantom opp...
- Troopers seek public's help identifying cigarette thief
- New Castle County capital construction spending nearly flat for...
- Read more top stories