- PHOTO GALLERY: Miracles for Molly Causes a Commotion
- Posted Jan. 28, 2013 midnight
- Despite the freak snow storm, the Miracles for Molly fundraiser ‘Cause a Commotion for Molly!’ drew a sizable crowd to the 2FatGuys Hockessin location on Monday, Jan. 21. Chef Tom Craft acquired some of the hottest peppers in the world, and made a once in a lifetime sauce he called “The Commotion”. For $15, supporters got an order of Commotion wings and a souvenir t-shirt. All proceeds went to the Miracles for Molly Dunne Foundation.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Biden's office seeks emergency suspension of doctor
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Read more top stories