- PHOTO GALLERY: Young Country art exhibit
- Posted Jan. 4, 2013 midnight
- Currently on display at the Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts in Wilmington is the unique Young Country exhibit — featuring works by nearly two dozen artists (many hail from far-flung places like Kentucky and Ohio) who use a mix of humorous and sober commentary about stereotypes of certain places in American history, especially in the South. The exhibit ends Jan. 27.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Red Clay School District parent forum rescheduled for May 30
- Cab Calloway School of the Arts marks theatre renovations with ...
- Social Security reveals top baby names in Delaware for 2012
- New Castle County recognized for financial reporting excellence...
- Bohm, Woods win Red Clay Board of Education election
- Hockessin couple resurrects Everyday Artists off Old Lancaster ...
- Mother's Day in Hockessin starts with Ladies Auxiliary breakfas...
- Newark students to participate in Ford/AAA Auto skills competit...
- Red Clay school board incumbent Kenneth Woods faces phantom opp...
- Troopers seek public's help identifying cigarette thief
- New Castle County capital construction spending nearly flat for...
- Read more top stories