- Wilmington & Western Railroad Holiday Lights Express
- Posted Dec. 18, 2012 midnight
- The mood is a festive one on the Wilmington & Western Railroad's Holiday Lights Express, where a 1929 Pennsylvania Railroad "Doodlebug" railcar (covered with more than 5,000 holiday lights) tours residential light displays of homes along the train route. For more details and a complete schedule, visit http://www.wwrr.com/events/holiday-lights.aspx.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Red Clay School District parent forum rescheduled for May 30
- Cab Calloway School of the Arts marks theatre renovations with ...
- Social Security reveals top baby names in Delaware for 2012
- New Castle County recognized for financial reporting excellence...
- Bohm, Woods win Red Clay Board of Education election
- Hockessin couple resurrects Everyday Artists off Old Lancaster ...
- Mother's Day in Hockessin starts with Ladies Auxiliary breakfas...
- Newark students to participate in Ford/AAA Auto skills competit...
- Red Clay school board incumbent Kenneth Woods faces phantom opp...
- Troopers seek public's help identifying cigarette thief
- New Castle County capital construction spending nearly flat for...
- Read more top stories