- Wilmington & Western Railroad Holiday Lights Express
- Posted Dec. 18, 2012 midnight
- The mood is a festive one on the Wilmington & Western Railroad's Holiday Lights Express, where a 1929 Pennsylvania Railroad "Doodlebug" railcar (covered with more than 5,000 holiday lights) tours residential light displays of homes along the train route. For more details and a complete schedule, visit http://www.wwrr.com/events/holiday-lights.aspx.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Biden's office seeks emergency suspension of doctor
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Read more top stories