- Charter School hosts Science Expo at DE Children’s Museum
- Posted Nov. 15, 2012 midnight
- The Charter School of Wilmington partnered with the Delaware Children's Museum to host a Science Expo for elementary and middle school students in the area. The two-hour event had high school students hosting demonstrations including making silly putty, ice cream and origami, planting plants, and creating bottle rockets.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Red Clay School District parent forum rescheduled for May 30
- Cab Calloway School of the Arts marks theatre renovations with ...
- Social Security reveals top baby names in Delaware for 2012
- New Castle County recognized for financial reporting excellence...
- Bohm, Woods win Red Clay Board of Education election
- Hockessin couple resurrects Everyday Artists off Old Lancaster ...
- Mother's Day in Hockessin starts with Ladies Auxiliary breakfas...
- Newark students to participate in Ford/AAA Auto skills competit...
- Red Clay school board incumbent Kenneth Woods faces phantom opp...
- Troopers seek public's help identifying cigarette thief
- New Castle County capital construction spending nearly flat for...
- Read more top stories