- Charter School hosts Science Expo at DE Children’s Museum
- Posted Nov. 15, 2012 midnight
- The Charter School of Wilmington partnered with the Delaware Children's Museum to host a Science Expo for elementary and middle school students in the area. The two-hour event had high school students hosting demonstrations including making silly putty, ice cream and origami, planting plants, and creating bottle rockets.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Biden's office seeks emergency suspension of doctor
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Read more top stories