- Girls Can Do It! Camp at Camp Country Center
- Posted June 25, 2012 midnight
- The adventurous Girl Scouts who attended the Camp Country Center Day Camp in Hockessin last week got their hands dirty while also learning about the environment. The girls stayed cool while exploring the creek for underwater creatures, creepy-crawlers, and other slimy organisms.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Red Clay Consolidated School District Kick-off Two Major Projects
- Read more top stories