- Delaware Hospice’s Camp New Hope
- Posted June 25, 2012 midnight
- Delaware Hospice’s Camp New Hope, which is free to children and teens in the community who are coping with the loss of a loved one, began Tuesday, June 19 at Lums Pond. A total of 55 campers from 5 to 17, from all towns in New Castle County as well as from Pennsylvania attended, many of whom have suffered the loss of parents or siblings.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Red Clay School District parent forum rescheduled for May 30
- Cab Calloway School of the Arts marks theatre renovations with ...
- Social Security reveals top baby names in Delaware for 2012
- New Castle County recognized for financial reporting excellence...
- Bohm, Woods win Red Clay Board of Education election
- Hockessin couple resurrects Everyday Artists off Old Lancaster ...
- Mother's Day in Hockessin starts with Ladies Auxiliary breakfas...
- Newark students to participate in Ford/AAA Auto skills competit...
- Red Clay school board incumbent Kenneth Woods faces phantom opp...
- Troopers seek public's help identifying cigarette thief
- New Castle County capital construction spending nearly flat for...
- Read more top stories