- PHOTO GALLERY: Autism Speaks Day at the Races
- Posted June 4, 2012 midnight
- Dozens of children with autism and their family got to spend a special day at the FedEx 400 at Dover International Speedway on Sunday, the first-ever NASCAR event with a viewing area designed specifically for children with autism.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Biden's office seeks emergency suspension of doctor
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Read more top stories