- The 2012 Wilmington Memorial Day Parade
- Posted May 31, 2012 midnight
- The city of Wilmington hosted its Memorial Day parade on Wednesday, May 30. The parade started at the intersection of Delaware Avenue and Woodlawn Avenue, continued east along Delaware Avenue and ended at the Civil War Monument at Broom Street. At the end of the parade, a memorial service was held in honor of the dead of all wars.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Biden's office seeks emergency suspension of doctor
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Read more top stories