- Full-scale mock-rooms previewed at A.I. duPont Hospital
- Posted May 24, 2012 midnight
- The hospital held a sneak peak of their expansion on Friday, May 18 by displaying full-scale mock-ups of an intensive care room, an inpatient room, an emergency department bay and a care team station. The rooms will be displayed to all those who participated in the design process, who will give their feedback before the expansion continues.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition for extra features and to our website for full digital access.
- Top Stories
- Biden's office seeks emergency suspension of doctor
- Zero Waste Team was Victorious at the Christopher Columbus Awar...
- NCCo Police unveil 24/7 prescription drug drop-box
- DelDOT, DEMA offer update on flooding, road conditions around H...
- Teacher Q&A: Red Clay School District Teacher of the Year Ed Ki...
- VICE CHANCELLOR RULES IN FAVOR OF SAVE OUR COUNTY
- Free housing workshops with mortgage lenders June 10-11
- Recreational crabbers reminded of catch regulations, including ...
- Tips on how to handle' abandoned' fawns, wild animals
- Slots still available for Adventure Race June 15
- Division of Fish and Wildlife to begin annual banding of barn o...
- Read more top stories